Cadet Pilot Selection Administrator Jobs in Qatar Airways. Qatar Airways is one of the most famous and including in the list of top ranking Airline in world, so it has required the staff for Cadet Pilot Selection Administrator jobs in Doha-Qatar and Middle East sectors. So welcome to a world where ambitions fly high from experienced pilots to dynamic and highly professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for good talented individuals to join the best and award-winning team. It has taken pride in all people a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why it has one of the biggest, finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. Qatar Airways offer lot of best and competitive compensation with many other benefit packages.
Cadet Pilot Selection Administrator Jobs in Qatar Airways
|Company Name||Qatar Airways|
|Job Title||Cadet Pilot Selection Administrator|
|Location||Doha Qatar and Middle East|
|Job Type||Full Time and Flight Function|
|Minimum Education||Not Applicable|
|Minimum Experience||Not Applicable|
|Posted Date||08 March 2016|
Complete Information About Job
- As a Cadet Pilot Program Administrator, you must be responsible to provide all the principle secretarial and administrative support to the cadet pilot program office, which is also including but not limited to the handling of the confidential and sensitive issues, which require a high degree of discretion and tact.
- You can also promote high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone and personal contact.
- You will be responsible to ensure that all the cadet pilot scheme records for correspondence, selection and training are maintained with fully updated and secured.
- All the candidates should hold at least a certificate in secretarial practice or equivalent, a certificate in computer applications like MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint).
- Candidates must have minimum of 3 years of job-related experience. A minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative role is important. Proven ability to work under pressure to meet a defined deadline will be paramount.
- All the candidates must have excellent communication skills, exposure working with a large multi-cultural workforce and the ability to innovate and to deliver tasks within tight deadlines need apply.