How to Apply for University in USA, Humpunjabi. Apply through Humpunjabi.com for easy, best and quick access to universities in the USA
How do you Apply University in USA?
Here below the complete guideline for apply for Universities in USA step by step.
The first and simple step is that review and save your three degree choices in the My Saved Choices. Then contact an Enrollment Advisor if you need advice.
Complete the online application form of Desire University and your form will go directly to an Enrollment Advisor who has experience in helping students from your home country. Alternatively, you can easily download the application form as a PDF format, print and sign it, and send us a copy by email, fax or post.
Further you can send us your supporting documents, including:
- Official academic transcripts in English
- Bank statements showing sufficient funds for one year
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate showing your English level (if available*)
- Copy of your passport identification page
- Your student essay
- Often you do not need an official TOEFL or IELTS score to qualify for university-based ESL Programs, Bachelor’s degree pathways or Pre-Master’s programs.
How to Apply for University in USA, Humpunjabi
What Happens After you have Applied in USA Universities?
Our expert Student Enrollment Advisors will support you through the whole process.
When you can send your application form and supporting documents are complete and contact you with any questions.
- University can assess your English language level and recommend the best pathway to your preferred degree.
- University has passed your application to university Admissions Departments to review your academic qualifications.
- If your application is successful and approved by the concern authority, university sends you a formal university acceptance letter within one week for undergraduate programs, and approximately three to four weeks for graduate programs.
- Further you must pay a deposit (refundable if your visa is denied) to confirm your booking.
- University will release your I-20 immigration document.
- You then need to apply for a student visa or study permit for USA
- After successful one month before the start of the semester, you must pay your remaining fees (either in full or your first installment).
- Before your program starts, university will ask you to complete pre-arrival documents (medical, flight details, etc.).
- When you arrive in North America, a Study Group representative can meet you at the airport and take you to your university accommodation.