Payable and Revenue Finance Officer Jobs in Qatar Airways. Qatar Airways is one of the most famous and including in the list of top ranking Airline in world, so it has required the staff for Payable and Revenue Finance Officer Jobs in Qatar Airways office. So welcome to a world where ambitions fly high from experienced pilots to dynamic, highly professionals and qualified embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for good talented individuals to join the best and award-winning team. It has taken pride in all people a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why it has one of the biggest, finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. Qatar Airways offer lot of best and competitive compensation with many other benefit packages.
Payable and Revenue Finance Officer Jobs in Qatar Airways
|Company Name||Qatar Airways|
|Job Title||Payable and Revenue Finance Officer|
|Location||Hamad International Airport Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor Degree or Equivalent|
|Minimum Experience||4-years in relevant field|
|Expiry Date||22 March 2016|
|Posted Date||09 March 2016|
Complete Information About Job
Qatar Airways offer the Payable and Revenue Finance Officer Jobs in Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network, which is open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha’s city center,
This airport is used by more than thirty five (35) regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers around the world.
- Applicants must be reporting to Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with Accounts based activity.
- Candidates have ensuring all monthly AR & AP reporting activities are carried out per specified dates.
- Applicants have ensured all AP/AR monthly closing activities are done as per target dates, Review and approvers the intercompany transfer/allocation JV’s before the GL closing.
- Candidates must be prepare all the AP / AR- related MIS reports, Ensure all payment & collections are correctly accounted for in the appropriate cost center and expenses accounts within set time frames.
- Applicants must have review & distribute Hold report, Ageing report, Prepayment report etc. Helps resolve outstanding items with line departments as required, Reviews supplier reconciliation & ensures closures before month end close.
- Candidates have also assists in maintaining update of DIA Finance Policy and internal accounting procedures to ensure internal financial control is adhered to at all times.
- Applicants have also assist in the update status of Project Cost Estimates, Cost, Variation, extension of Contracts duration, Bank Guarantees, Performance bond, Insurance, Support during budget preparation.
- Applicants must be highly qualified and it should be successful in this role you will need to have a Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 4 years of job related working experience, Professional (CA/CPA) with excellent post experience in large company are preferred.
- Minimum 04 years or more of professional experience in a similar position in a multi-cultural environment with a rich mix of supply partners and also four years of relevant professional experience in an Airline industry Finance HO AP function. Strong analytical skills with the ability to review variances, understand business cycle and their impact on the profit and loss account,
- Candidates must be excellent communication & presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to work effectively across the organization, knowledge of cost center accounting, preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Applicants must be effectively communicated in Arabic (both written and spoken) will be preferred.