Senior Revenue Management Analyst Jobs in Qatar Airways. Qatar Airways is one of the most famous and including in the list of top ranking Airline in world, so it has required the staff for Senior Revenue Management Analyst jobs in Doha-Qatar and Middle East sectors. So welcome to a world where ambitions fly high from experienced pilots to dynamic, highly professionals and qualified embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for good talented individuals to join the best and award-winning team. It has taken pride in all people a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why it has one of the biggest, finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. Qatar Airways offer lot of best and competitive compensation with many other benefit packages.
Senior Revenue Management Analyst Jobs in Qatar Airways
|Company Name||Qatar Airways|
|Job Title||Senior Revenue Management Analyst|
|Location||Doha Qatar and Middle East|
|Job Type||Full Time and Commercial Division|
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Industrial Engineering
|Minimum Experience||5-years in relevant field|
|Posted Date||08 March 2016|
Complete Information About Job
- The Senior Revenue Management Analyst is responsible to command, full lead, develop and implement route and region specific demand strategies. Under this role, you will conduct detailed analysis on routes with intent to improve more revenues by using a combination of demand and RTDP strategies.
- You’ll use a range of analytical techniques, market monitoring tools and state-of-the-art Revenue Management system to manage the entire Qatar Airways inventory within a portfolio of allocated markets throughout the global.
- All the candidates key task will be to maximize achievable demand forecast quality, given competitive environment and the Qatar Airways business needs.
- All the candidates will monitor and influence demand to ensure that the forecast reflects market conditions, booking with latest trends, management decisions, strategy changes, schedule changes, competitive environment, new markets and new entrants, increased frequencies, holidays, special events, regional demand variations and revenue integrity policies.
- All the candidates will work closely with Qatar Airways commercial teams (sales, marketing, Ecommerce, etc) to align demand objectives with the market needs.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Industrial Engineering.
- Candidates must be minimum working experience of 5 years of job-related and it is essential to have airline Revenue Management background and previous experience in PROS Revenue Management Suite.
- Applicant has an expert and well working knowledge of Microsoft Power point and Excel.