Senior Sales Executive Job in Qatar Airways Los Angeles. Qatar Airways is one of the most famous and including in the list of top ranking Airline in world, so it has required the staff for Senior Sales Executive Job in Los Angeles Qatar Airways office. So welcome to a world where ambitions fly high from experienced pilots to dynamic, highly professionals and qualified embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for good talented individuals to join the best and award-winning team. It has taken pride in all people a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why it has one of the biggest, finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. Qatar Airways offer lot of best and competitive compensation with many other benefit packages.
Senior Sales Executive Job in Qatar Airways Los Angeles
|Company Name||Qatar Airways|
|Job Title||Senior Sales Executive Job|
|Location||Los Angeles USA, Qatar Airways Office|
|Job Type||Full Time and Permanent|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent|
|Minimum Experience||5-years in relevant field|
|Expiry Date||23 June 2016|
|Posted Date||09 March 2016|
Complete Information About Job
- For the jobs of Senior Sales Executive, you will provide strategic account development and management to regionally designated Travel Management Companies, Agencies and Corporate Accounts within the designated geographic area in Los Angeles.
- Candidates will deliver revenue targets for the assigned portfolio of accounts through strategic and tactical efforts including, but there is not limited to, contract negotiation and implementation, account support and service and the responsible management of all facets of corporate and agency point-of-sale and back-end incentive programs.
- Some extra addition in job, you will serve as the commercial support liaison between National Sales, Business Development, Head Office, Pricing, counterparts and other departments as necessary ensuring the top revenue opportunities are appropriately prioritized.
- Candidates will also be fully responsible for continuously improving the quality and timeliness of account performance and decision-support efforts for Sales.
- Candidates will implement consistent, accurate and efficiently coordinated initiatives that drive sales actions to support QR commercial objectives.
- Applicants will contribute your analytical expertise, business knowledge and ideas to various ad hoc projects, including the development of internal and external presentations.